|Sensible Heat Storage||Thermal Energy Storage||Post-doc researcher||Member|
• Postdoctoral researcher (2011) at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA.
• Ph. D. in Energy and Environment (2010) at PROMES-CNRS, France. Thesis title: “Efficient and sustainable thermal energy storages applied to solar processes: from low to high temperatures”.
• Master in Solar energy (2007), at the University of Perpignan Via Domitia.
• High school teacher (2001 – 2005)
• Bachelor degree in Sciences Physics (2001) at the University of Perpignan Via Domitia.
• Areas of research: Thermal energy storage, sensible and latent heat, characterization of materials, thermal conductivity enhancement, heat transfer fluids, concentrated solar high flux furnace, waste recycling.